Wednesday, December 07, 2005

TOday's Agenda

1. Choose another characteristic from laws of life prompt.
2. Continue blog design and exchange business blog address with classmates with similar business. Post a comment to be responded byyour fellow classmates.
3. Finalize powerpoint presentations.
4. Go to google and research the cost of starting the business of your choice.
5. Go to Microsoft Excel and create a budget based on the figures you have found on internet. Data should include cost, supplies, net profit, Gross profit.
6. Open up Publisher and finalize business stationary. You should have business cards, letterhead, price lists, fliers.
7. Individually write a 1 page summary of your business' progress

4 Comments:

Blogger FIFI said...

Another characteristic from laws of life is bravery. you have to be brave to do many tasks that you will have todo sooner or later. you have to be brave to stand up to people when they are being unfair. you also have to be brave to stand up for other people and to stand up for people's rights.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Foolaba said...

I value creativity because it is good. If you have creativity than you can do a lot of things. You can help people and do many other things if you have creativity. You don't only have to think of stuff you can also create them.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I chose Loyalty and Honesty. I consider myself loyal and honest in many ways. For example some friends trust in me certain things they don't even trust their own family(mom,dad,brothers or sisters)but I'm honest with them I tell them what is wrong and things they really have to speak with their family I'm also honest with my parents for example I don't lie to often I'm not saying I don't lie because I do I think everybody does but I try not to and I'm also loyal with people and I think married people should be loyal to their husband or wife.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home